Iteca Caspian LLC is currently recruiting students and other interested persons to work during our exhibitions, which will be held at Baku Expo Center.
Iteca Caspian LLC organises many of the largest exhibitions and conferences in the Caspian region and is a partner of ITE Group plc, one of the world’s leading event organisers. Every year, the company holds over 20 exhibitions and conferences in Azerbaijan covering the following industries: oil and gas, construction, security, food and drink, transport, healthcare, health and beauty, travel and tourism, hospitality. Many of Iteca Caspian’s events hold UFI ‘Approved Event’ status following annual audits, including events in oil and gas (Caspian Oil & Gas), construction (WorldBuild Baku), food and drink (WorldFood Azerbaijan), healthcare (BIHE) and travel and tourism (AITF) – testifying to the high standards of the events and the reliability of their statistics..
* Greet and welcome visitors at front desks
* Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls and requests
* Registration of exhibition visitors
* Printing the badges for the visitors
* Carrying out marketing survey and etc.
* University degree;
* Fluency in Azerbaijani, English, Russian, both written and oral
* Excellent Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Internet, etc.)
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Honest and respective behavior with customers
* Ability to work under pressure
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment
* Flexible and co-operative
* Hard working, task-oriented, energetic, disciplined person
* Good team player
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to [email protected] by indicating “Work during exhibition Edumap.az” in the subject of the letter.